Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Clad-It Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result
we or us
Clad-It Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 1a whose registered office is at Wilton Street, Chadderton, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL9 7NZ; UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Clad-It Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Clad-It Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using, www.clad-it.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Full Name or Company Name
- Contact Information such as email addresses,
- IP address (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- Clad-It Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other company.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Data protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interest of Clad-It Ltd in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way, e.g. to transfer your data to certain third party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information, e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Third party websites and services
- Clad-It Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is highly protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Clad-It Ltd (where such Data is held) free of charge. Request to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security is of great importance to Clad-It Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current GDPR UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Clad-It Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Anybody who submits information via the website contact forms, will NOT be opt’d in for any kind of marketing nor provided
Report a Data Breach
- If you suspect data about Clad-It’s customers, staff or other contacts has been inappropriately disclosed or you find Clad-It property which may contain confidential or personal data, please let our Data Protection Team know as soon as possible by completing our Contact Form.
- If you would like further information about any of the matters in this notice or if have any other questions about how we collect, store or use your personal information, you may contact our data protection officer by emailing email@example.com or writing to:Clad-It Ltd
Trent Mill Industrial Estate,