Asbestos Roof Removal
- May 18, 2017
- Posted by: Timothy
Clad-IT are specialists in asbestos roof removals and can achieve them in most instances whilst our clients building remains live.
ASBESTOS ROOF REMOVAL / REPLACEMENT
Clad-IT are specialists in asbestos roof removals and can achieve them in most instances whilst our clients building remains live. We have many years of experience stripping and removing asbestos roof coverings on live operational sites and we can call upon on past and present customers for outstanding references for the safe quality works that we delivered to them on site.
When removing asbestos roof coverings our client has two optional specifications for roof renewal.
- Insulated composite panels
- A new twin skin built up roofing system
Insulated Composite Panels
Insulated composite panels are normally our preferred specification as this reduces the labour time at site by upto 50% which reduces the contract period on site for our clients. We can often provide clients with the TATA composite panel system for the same price that our competitors provide a twinskin roofing system for due to our strong relationship with TATA Steel.
The TATA composite panel system can be provided with an HPS coating finish designed to withstand even the most demanding and aggressive environments. The Colourcoat HPS200 Ultra pre-finished steel provides super durability and corrosion resistance and is backed up by industry leading guarantees.
Key features of the TATA Composite panel
The Confidex® Guarantee is clear and simple and unlike many other guarantees, offers full remedial action in the unlikely event of coating failure. Key features include:
- Extended guarantee cover for up to 40 years on Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and up to 30 years on Colorcoat Prisma®.
- Cut edges covered for the entirety of the guarantee period.
- No requirement for any inspections or maintenance to validate the guarantee.
- Backed by years of worldwide product testing.
- Provides cover for roof pitches down to 1° and no distinction between different roof pitches above that.
- Offered directly to the building owner and provides a contractual relationship between Tata Steel and the building owner.
- Is fully transferable should building ownership change.
Clad-IT are asbestos roof removal specialists and from an initial site survey and roof appraisal we can provide you with accurate roof survey reports, roofing specifications and quotations for the turnkey renewal of your asbestos roof covering.