As professional roofing contractors, we repair, maintain, overclad, remove and replace Asbestos Roofing Systems.
Asbestos Roof Analysis
Clad-IT are specialist in asbestos roof refurbishments and are experienced and knowledgeable in all the components of the aged roof build-up that may contain asbestos cement materials often referred to as ACM.
Before we plan to complete any works that involve working with Asbestos-Cement Materials (ACM), Clad-IT will safely and responsibly remove a controlled sample of the roofing/cladding material and for testing by a UKAS accredited laboratory.
Clad-IT can provide you with a full turnkey package for your asbestos overcladding or asbestos roof replacement projects.
Our asbestos relating services for these projects include:
- Air monitoring throughout the project to comply with regulations
- Specialist roof netting techniques including under netting and sacrificial roof netting
- All operatives UKATA trained for non-licensed asbestos roof removal
- Specialist PPE issued for every project
Why Clad-It for your Asbestos Roof?
- Fully qualified, trained and insured to work on asbestos cement roofing
- Specialists for removing and sending to lisenced landfill
- Air monitoring throughout the project
- Detailed asbestos roof reports available
- A range of systems to make your asbestos roof water tight
- Many customer references available from previous projects