As a multi-disciplined roofing contractor, Clad-IT provide all the waterproofing options available for your existing asbestos roof covering.
Asbestos Roof Coatings
As a multi-disciplined roofing contractor, Clad-IT provide all the waterproofing options available for your existing asbestos roof covering. We firmly believe in asbestos roof coatings as the last resort to your asbestos roof covering with it not addressing the following areas in its design:
- Designing out fragility
- Maximum thermal performance
- New fixing method to the primary structure
- Maximum aesthetical improvement
On the rare occasions that a strip and re-sheet or an asbestos overclad system is not selected, we can provide the installation of insulated asbestos roof coatings and seamless asbestos coating systems.
This is a spray or roller applied coating system which is BBA Approved and manufactured specifically for only asbestos cement roofs.
This specialist asbestos roof coating system has been designed to address all the concerns and issues associated with ageing asbestos cement roofs.
The specialist coating system upon installation completion is provided with insurance backed warranty for 20 years. We believe from our manufacturer that no other asbestos roof coating can offer this level of protection as standard.
This purpose designed coating system is manufactured and tested in the UK and can be manufactured in a range of RAL colours to meet our clients requirements.
The coating system is installed to the following guidelines
Here is how this superior asbestos roof coating works:
- Roof and the contaminated water filtered
- All existing rooflights replaced where necessary
- All hook bolts corrosion treated
- Cracks to roof sheeting sealed
- Gaps to roofing sheets sealed
- All gutters lined in fully seamless coating system
- Roof fully encapsulated in specialist coating system